A complete management system for EV Charge Points
The EV Group Manager provides all the functionality needed to manage the operation of your EV charging Network including user Access Control and Authorisation, real time reporting and fault notification.
Designed specifically for the EV Network Controller
Complete control over…
- Access Authorisation
- Type of Access (e.g. FTU/paid, billing or prepaid)
- Realtime Reporting
- Load management
- Fault notification
- Billing Management
MANAGING YOUR EV - System Components
01 - PayPad
At the charge point, the PayPad provides access to highly secure applications for authentication, authorisation, payment and control in the EVSE environment. The PayPad uses RFID and is networked via GSM, WiFi or Ethernet enabling interaction via web/mobile apps.
02 - EV: Group Manager
PayPads are networked to the central waveMasta™ EV:Group Manager. The Group Manager is a suite of applications that provide secure handling of data for operations and payment. Each EV Host is allocated a Group Scheme where users are defined and managed according to the EV Host’s preference.
03 - Applications
Integrates local applications and 3rd Party applications via API to provide seamless operation for users and operators.
Enables the management of all User information for the Group Scheme:
- Add user
- Add vehicle details
- Disable user
- Identify lost fob
Enables the management of all Site information for the Group Scheme:
Enables charge point to be viewed site by site
- Allows new sites to be added
- Charge Points may be added or removed from a site
- View status of Charge Points
- Green = charging
- Blue = available
- Amber = Potential Fault
- Red = fault identified
- Allows set up of fault status alerts
- Enables Load Management conditions to be set and monitored
Enables restrictions to be placed on each charge point to limit the Load required by the system
- This is useful under conditions e.g. maintenance where the total available capacity to the EVSE is less than the sum of the load required by all charge points
- Triggers are set that limit the capacity offered to an EV user at a charge point. The load charging rate offered may be
- This is dynamically calculated when the EV user requests to start a charge.
- A screen message indicates to the user that a reduced rate is in operation
Enables a quick view of all Charge Points in the Group Scheme
- Enables tariffs to be set each for charge point
Enables the reporting of all Activity for the Group Scheme:
- View and report on transactions by:
- User name
- Key fob
- Charge point
- Time period
- Payment method (e.g. PAYG)
- Once report is generated it may be exported via a CSV file. This file can then be used by other applications such as Excel or SAP.